Junie's Place: Beatles

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Beatles

YES!!!


I had a good Beatles session last night- early to Late, again! :) Very enjoyable!

I listened to 'Let It Be' and 'Let It Be Naked'- both eventually came out of the 'Get Back' sessions -1969-renamed 'Let It Be ', when released in 1970.

Both CDs are from that series of sessions- The first LIB) being the final-best selections which were the finished product , recorded and released in 1970. 'Let it Be Naked ' is the cuts that were not selected and was just released as a CD in 2003 !

I wanted to hear them both, to compare. I found in some cases I like the selections not selected for the original LIB, BEST, especially ' Long and winding Road' and 'Let It Be!'

I was perfectly happy with LIBN....now-I will be switching back and forth, trying to determine which versions I like best!!

Am I becoming a Beatle Fanatic?
Will I next be planning a trip to BeatleFest !!

:) Nahh!!


But AM having fun!! Thanks to my music pals!!


Go here for some Beatles history!


http://www.iamthebeatles.com/article1030.html


Junie

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 5:07 PM , Blogger Carolyn said...

My husband has every Beatles album ever made! Between them and Bob Dylan's, lol!

 
At 5:29 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

:) I just recently became a Beatles fan! I know that's probably hard to believe but it's true! Not that I didn't know the Beatles, of course, but ...circumstances were such I just didn't get into music much in those early days!

My husband has always thought there was NOTHING worth listening to except country and so that's what we listened to!

The past year I have discovered a lot of the great music I missed over the years!

I'm on a quest!! LOL

Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home