Junie's Place: Nice lunch with old friends! (post#3 of today)

Monday, August 14, 2006

Nice lunch with old friends! (post#3 of today)

A smaller group, but it was a good time for the guys, getting together and talking of old times!
I only got one picture as I forgot to take extra batteries! :) We asked the waitress to take this shot of the group.

Photo-L to R

Sandy, Joe, Bill, June, Charles, Charlie and Dolly



At 4:21 AM , Blogger Merle said...

Hello June ~~ Glad you all had a nice lunch and get together, and the photo turned out nicely/ As did your rose and
dragonfly, they don't stay still for long. Thanks for your comments/ My brother set up this Blog and chose the name as a Christmas gift for me last year. At first I was horrified, but as you see I am still here. Take care,Merle

At 8:22 AM , Blogger JunieRose said...

Hi Merle,

Very nice of your brother to give you this gift of blogging and to help you. The name was very clever, too.

(I have too! haha)

Yes, yesterday was a pleasant time- especially for those guys. They all go back a long way together.

At 9:35 AM , Blogger Tammy said...

what a nice looking bunch...I love to get together with old friends like this myself!

At 9:39 AM , Blogger JunieRose said...

Thanks, Tammy.

It was fun to see them all again.


At 11:07 PM , Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

What a fun-loving group. Isn't that the best Junie?

At 11:10 PM , Blogger JunieRose said...

;) for sure!


At 10:16 AM , Blogger Peter said...

A happy lookin' lot there June.

At 10:20 AM , Blogger JunieRose said...


Those guys have fun remembering the old days!



Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home