Junie's Place: Twilight time

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Twilight time



This evening at twilight I happened to look out and was captivated with the pastel colors of the sky! I love this time of day -just as the sun is setting and just after- when the sky is all those soft colors!...I had to go out in my back yard and take it all in; this fleeting beauty at the end of the day!

...But the sky was not the only thing that caught my attention... Hope you enjoy these sights as much as I did!

















































Love,

Junie

Labels: , , , , ,

10 Comments:

At 12:01 AM , Blogger Cliff said...

lovely for sure Junie!

 
At 8:40 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks for looking, Cliff.

 
At 2:39 PM , Blogger Tammy said...

Lovely pictures!
:)

 
At 3:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love these pictures of general!
especially the one by the fishpond.
=]

 
At 4:05 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Alli,

My favorite is the close up of the SunFlower, with General up in the left corner! He was sitting on the fence railing that devides the ramp from the back yard! I think that looks really cool!
The other SunFlower one is pretty neat too!
General was by the fish pond again-dreaming of getting to those fish!!(although you can't see the rocks in the picture)

I like the one of him just looking into the pond, too!

Thanks for looking!

Love,

Ginga

 
At 4:06 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi EB,

thanks!

Junie

 
At 9:13 PM , Blogger b13 said...

Wonderful shots... every one of them. The sunflower and cat is great!

 
At 9:25 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, b13.

I was especially pleased with the Sunflower and cat.
(the cat in the left corner)

Thanks for visiting.

Junie

 
At 11:53 PM , Blogger Susie said...

Lovely photos! I hope your kitty was just looking and not fishing :)

 
At 7:51 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Susie,

Turns out he was just looking-though I'm sure he would have liked to be fishing for real!


Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home