Junie's Place: Happy day for Gabbo

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Happy day for Gabbo




Happy Father's Day, Charles!



(We celebrated a week early)


( Click photos to enlarge )


Today was a good day for us. All the family was here except Marc, our SIL.
Charles (Gabbo) was happy being with all his 'grands' for a few hours.

Our pictures didn't turn out well- but at least this day is recorded! :)

Tina surprised us with this special fresh fruit basket! Very neat arrangement!







Some pics of Charles and me and the grandkids...and C. with his Father's Day gifts.









A good day!


Love,
Junie (Ginga)

Labels: , , , ,

8 Comments:

At 7:55 PM , Blogger Tammy said...

Happy Father's day to C a week early!!
:)
pS...those fruit kabobs look yummy!

 
At 8:31 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks,EB.

He enjoyed the day (we all did)

Yes, that fruit arrangement was something special! :) Everyone loved it! Yummy AND pretty!

 
At 9:23 PM , Blogger b13 said...

Thanks for stopping by and posting. I love the yellow roses below as well as the shot of the feather... really beautiful photo.

 
At 9:31 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

B13

Thank you for looking and for your comments. Hope you will visit again.

( I always enjoy looking at photos and found your site with lots of neat stuff to look at. I think I followed you from Jamie Dawn's place.)

Junie

 
At 10:39 PM , Blogger Skye said...

Oh, I love those edible arrangements! I would love to have one someday! I'm glad Charles had a good early Fathers' Day too. :)

 
At 10:46 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, Skye,

 
At 12:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a fine looking couple. You make it seem like practice makes perfect.

The fruit bowl is quite innovative. I might be worried about trying to eat such beauty.

Blogger and I have been having issues lately. I'll sign my name here, just in case....

~~love and Huggs, Diane aka MrsDoF

 
At 12:56 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Diane,

Thanks for your visit and nice comments. lol- all these years of practice HAS helped!

I have enjoyed reading about your recent trip- AND your bicycle ride! Nice pictures of your world!

Happy belated Birthday!!

((hugs))

Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home