Junie's Place: Beautiful day 6~3~'07

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Beautiful day 6~3~'07




It's a beautiful day with everything washed clean and bright! Charles was able -between rain showers yesterday- to get all the grass cut around our place...even my beloved wildflower meadow was over and had to be mowed! The sun is shining and the rose garden is blooming and putting on new tender growth and buds! The work we've put into it recently has been well worth it!

(I'm so thankful we are still able to do this because I can't imagine my life without a rose garden in it! :) )

~~~

Today we will be visiting with relatives. My sister and BIL are down from NC and we will all meet at my local sister's house this afternoon for a get-together! My NC sis is visiting her son here...and several Grands and great grands! They usually stay at least a night with us, too...maybe tomorrow or Tuesday! We haven't seen them in several months. We visited them in NC, last October.
NC~October, 2006
( L.~me~R.~my sis, Dolores)












~~~

I was up quite late last night listening to music.
Well, just had to get into some that my friend sent-mainly Pink Floyd! Very good!

I also wanted to hear some WHO so ended the night with part of early WHO, "Live at Leeds!" Nothing like loud WHO Rock N Roll before trying for some sleep!
Really, I went right to sleep when I finally got to bed past 1:30! Had a better sleep than usual, too!


JUNIE

Labels: , , , ,

14 Comments:

At 10:54 AM , Blogger Tammy said...

What a beautiful picture of you and your sister! I hope you have that framed!
:)

 
At 11:12 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, Early Bird,

I like that photo too. No, I don't have it framed. But NOW it's on my BLOG-so the WHOLE world will see it! hee hee


Junie

 
At 11:35 AM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Such a beautiful picture of you and your sister...love the way you're holding hands:-) I always wanted a sister...can you adopt me as a sister??? hehe I can just imagine how wonderful it must be to sit there and enjoy are your beautiful roses and other flowers!! Have fun at the get together:-) xoxo

 
At 3:05 PM , Blogger Susie said...

That photo says so much about your relationship. So endearing..
xo

 
At 7:26 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Dear Pea,

One can't have too many sisters in my book! LOL- OK- you can be one of my blogging sisters! And that's good!


xox,


Junie

 
At 7:29 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Dear Susie,


Yep-I love all 3 of my sisters!

I like that picture of us!

Junie

 
At 10:58 PM , Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

What a sweet picture of you and your sis Junie...what a nice moment between the two of you.

 
At 11:29 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thank you, Joy.

 
At 7:55 AM , Blogger Jeanette said...

Hi Junie, What a lovely picture of sisterly love, with you and your sister relaxing looking out onto your lovely garden.

 
At 8:26 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Jeanette,

Thanks for visiting.

This picture was taken last Oct. when we visited my sister in North Carolina.

 
At 1:27 PM , Blogger The Real Mother Hen said...

I love the picture, the hand-holding descries a beautiful message of sisterly love

 
At 3:51 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks,

-and thank you for visiting my site. Always welcome!

Junie

 
At 10:10 PM , Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Everything looks so pretty and green at your place. We've only had 5 minutes of rain, two days in a row, then scorching hot sunny days that make the grass go crunch when you walk on it.

 
At 10:30 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks! Yes, I'm happy we've had rain recently! Hope things get better at your place.

Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home