Junie's Place: Family ties

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Family ties




My nephew and his family came to see us at my brother's house!

Steve, my nephew, is a new grandpa and very proud!
( In the picture of him and his granddaughter, notice the tattoo with the baby's name !)
...And a picture of Steve's daughter, Amanda, with her baby, Lacie!

~~~

I always felt blessed, along with my younger sister, in being the youngest in the family!
Our older brother and 2 older sisters were married long before we were and, so, added these little nieces and nephews to the family! My sister Joy and I (barely passed the doll stage, ourselves) were enchanted having these little ones around!

Stevie was the first of our little boys to come along! This picture is of me at about age 12-or 13, with Stevie (the blonde boy) his sister, Nona, and his cousin, Phil!
Happy days! :)

~~~

North Alabama, where our relatives live, is a very pretty part of the country...we find it so, anyway!

...A few scenes...

































Junie

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At 10:47 AM , Blogger Merle said...

Hi June ~~ I am so glad you and Charles had a happy time on your trip. Family times are so great.
Your photos are great too, showing us all about where you have been. The rooster was nice and must be large.
Thanks for your comments, glad you enjoyed seeing some of my treasures.
Take care and stay well June, Love, Merle.

 
At 11:21 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Merle,

Thanks for looking at our pictures.

Yes, we had an enjoyable trip- tho tiring!

Will be doing a few more posts on it.
(want to try to inclide all the family- FOR the family!)


Love,


June

 
At 11:45 AM , Blogger Hootin Anni said...

Wonderful, WONDERFUL post Junie!! I love the photos, and the one of you and your kids....wow, you were very pretty.

The flowers are gorgeous, and the photo of the bird?---You were lucky to get so close!!

 
At 12:10 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Anni,

Thanks for looking!

Yes! I was thrilled with those little nieces and nephews as they came along!

The bird was pretty close to where we were sitting on the porch- but I zoomed in on him too!



Junie

 
At 5:01 PM , Blogger Judypatooote said...

Hi Junie, darling little minnie mouse, with pinchable cheeks....so cute.....

 
At 5:28 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Judy,

Thanks!
- she sure is a cutie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home