Junie's Place: Another nephew!

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Another nephew!




OK- I can't leave out another of my nephews-on MY side of the family!

This is Gary Lee, my brother's youngest son! He just became a grandpa for the 4th. time...and says he's gonna have his grandkid's names tattooed on his arm!
Nope ! Not this one...Will have to be the other side! This arm is taken up with this guy!

Gary is a motorcycle guy and he was fixin' to go for a ride with his Brother-in-law when they stopped by to see us.

Wish we could go for a Victory Ride with him someday!












Love,


Junie

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 6:15 AM , Blogger Merle said...

Hi June ~~ That's some tattoo your nephew has!! Great photos from the Family Reunion. They are great fun, but another in a few months sounds a bit much. Thanks for your comments
and yes I was glad of my son's help in the garden. Take care, my friend
Love, Merle.

 
At 8:19 AM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

My rose tattoo seems miniscule compared to the one Gary has! lol I love his though!! Loved seeing pictures of Gary with you and Charles:-) xox

 
At 1:57 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Pea,

:) Yah- Gary's wizard is quite impressive!

Tattoos are very popular all over, these days. lol- I meant all over the land- not all over the body! But - that too!! haha

Your rose is very pretty...that would be my choice if I got one!


Junie Rose

 
At 2:00 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Merle,

Yes, tattoos are quite the thing these days....but not for me , I think!! ( lol- Charles would have a fit, for sure!!)

Yah- the thoughts of another trip so soon - makes me tired just to think of it!

Love,

June

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home