Junie's Place: Happy Birthday Marc...( Part #2...NEW CALF! )

Friday, September 28, 2007

Happy Birthday Marc...( Part #2...NEW CALF! )





I just realized today is my SIL-Marc's birthday! He is 44 today!

He's not home but somewhere on the road in that big ole truck of his...just him and his ever- faithful Cassie doggie!

I wish you could be home, Marc. We'd have a cook-out and some cake and ice cream!
We'd gather all the kids around and have a party!!

But since you can't be, I will just have to wish you a happy birthday as you travel on your way.

(Above photo, Marc and his daughter, Allison in 2002.)




HAPPY BIRTHDAY
MARC



( some recent pics of Marc & his truck & Alli with Cassie)
























Love,
Ginga


~~~


Farm news!!
Another new calf was born this past weekend. I had made some pics but somehow had lost /deleted them from my files-and from my camera, so had to get some more today.

Well, he's just a little all black bull and nothing much to brag about...Oh, well! Anyway- here he is!

I had got some better-closer-up pics of him with his mom, Lexie, but today he was skittish and I couldn't get close to him!...LOL- anyway, you know me and the fact that I have to document everything - so here he is!

This is 'Ocala Blackie!'


















One group shot of others of the herd...Blackie is just behind his mother here. The other calf is 'Fall Guy,' our other new calf.



:) Just some farm stuff!!



Love,

Junie Rose

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 5:06 AM , Blogger Merle said...

Dear June ~~ I am so very glad to hear that Tina is home and doing so well. I hope your S-I-L had a good
birthday. And the calf looks nice
and the cows as well. Thank you for your comments - we had a lovely afternoon on Thursday and I am glad you like my fairy garden.
Take care June, Love, Merle.

 
At 4:13 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks for visiting , Merle.


Love,

June

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home