Junie's Place: Happy Sunday

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Happy Sunday



Hi folks,

I slept later this morning so feel more rested than usual...tho I was up later last night, too. I didn't get to bed until around 1:30.

My guys here watched their Gator game and what looked good in the beginning didn't turn out well, in the end! :( Sports can be a very emotional experience around this house. LOL- I'm often thankful for the room separating me from the den they watch the games in! Gets pretty loud and foul sounding sometimes, in there! Sorry for your loss, guys!

:) - Sooo... I listened to and watched Videos of Alice Cooper and THE WHO...to balance out the yelling coming from the den!
:) I had a great time...with my music and music chats with my friend... ending the night with WHO- my favorite classic rock band!

~~~

It's still a rainy day here. Seems cooler, tho I haven't been outside yet...Well, at least it looks cooler! lol

Charles is busy with his cows and hay . I think he's very pleased with the new cow deal he made. He says she has fit right in with the herd with no problem. That's not always the way it is with new cows being added- but with this one I guess the others figure it's best
Not to mess with such a big old girl as this new 'Gertie!'

I am sitting here -just past 11:00- still not dressed for the day! For shame!! Lazy me! But I'll get there!
~~~


Want to leave you with something pretty!

Laurence Juber




'til next time,

Junie Rose


Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home