Junie's Place: A long look back...

Monday, October 01, 2007

A long look back...


( These pics are at 2 mo. and 4-1/2 mo. )



Today is the actual date of my first baby girl's birth. She was a few hours old at this time of the day.
(mid- morning, I'm writing this)
I had already held her and knew she was beautiful and as it usually is with Moms and new babies- it was love at first sight! Well, actually, she was already loved before she arrived into the world...but now I could see this little one and get to know her!


It's been a fun trip down this long and winding road!










Happy Birthday, Tammy Boo!


With love,
Mom


Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At 6:50 PM , Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet Tammy....then...and now. What a beautiful little face....then...and now. You're a great mom Junie!

 
At 8:02 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Happy Birthday to Tammy!! What a precious little baby she was and she's now a beautiful woman you can be very proud of! I'm glad you were able to go have a birthday meal with her, that cake sure looked yummy!! Hope Tina is recovering well from her surgery! xox

 
At 10:36 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks,
Joy and Pea.


:) Well, I know I had precious and beautiful babies!
( Happiest years of my life- being a young mommy!)


Junie

 
At 12:24 AM , Blogger mreddie said...

I know you were so proud. I have only been a young Daddy - long ago - but there is nothing like those babies when they came along. And now the girls are supplying many more for me to love. ec

 
At 12:54 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

ec,

You're right! Nothing like our precious babies- and then the grandbabies! :( I miss all that a lot... I'm a little farther along than you, I think, as some of yours are still little!

LOL- but I got lots of sweet memories.


Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home