Junie's Place: My fall desktop today

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

My fall desktop today

I saw this at Pea's blog and found it interesting so thought I'd share my current desk top pic here.

First off- let me say my friend Pea's blog is always a fun place to visit with lots and lots of cool adventures and pictures! Most of you probably already know this lady- but if not go meet her.

~~~
About my desk top- I change it often and usually using my own pictures! (I have over 6,000 in my picture files! lol!) I like to change it with the seasons and usually several times...but for now I'll show you this one!

Autumn is a favorite time of year for me...not that we have much in the way of color change here in Florida...but at least the roadside flowers are pretty colorful with lots of yellows, gold and purple. Fall is our favorite time for riding our Victory motorcycle and we hope to ride some, next week.

Several times we have gone on (car) trips to NC in the fall and a few times I visited my sis who lived in Pa for several years! Those are trips I treasure in my memories. Last Oct. was our most recent trip to NC. It was the best and most fun trip we had had in a long time! I shared a lot of it here on the blog last year, with lots of pictures.
(search labels for Fall/Autumn stuff from last year)

Anyway- found this pic from that trip for my desktop ! ( for a few days)
I'm putting the pic on- minus the junk I have on the actual desktop...but this IS the pic I'm using at the moment!

I love those leaves!!




Do you want to share your desktop picture?
If so, let us know and we'll come have a look.



Until next time...


Junie

Labels: , , , , , , ,

10 Comments:

At 12:19 PM , Blogger Susie said...

Beautiful leaf desktop picture! I use webshots, and it changes often.
xo

 
At 2:59 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Well now you've made me blush! lol Thank you Junie....often times I think my blog is so boring and wonder why people keep visiting me! I guess we just don't see our blogs the way other people do:-) Love your desktop wallpaper...I've taken similar pictures of leaf covered ground during the Fall and it truly makes wonderful pictures!! xox

 
At 3:57 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Pea,

:) you know people must like you because you have a huge amount of visitors every day!

As for me- I write mainly just because I get enjoyment and fulfillment out of it...If people like to read me sometimes then that's an added bonus- and it DOES make me happy.

OH!! I LOVE the autumn leaves... We don't have that here so maybe that's why it has this added fascination for me!! Something just out of my reach...


Junie Rose

 
At 3:59 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Sue,

Thanks-happy you like my leaves. I like using my own photos and change them often!


Junie

 
At 9:24 PM , Blogger Cliff said...

I've once again read back thru what I've missed. It would appear you guys are living life to it's fullest. Way to go.
I just put up a new blog this morning but I've got a picture from the farm on my desktop. I have some corn harvest pics that work nicely but my favorite is a view from our porch at dusk . The darkness works well plus you can see the outline of geese flying over the Missouri River. I should send it to you to add to your multitude. I'll see if your email is on your profile.

 
At 9:34 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Cliff,

That picture sounds really lovely. Yes! I would love to see it.

My email is:

Juniper5541@aol.com

 
At 11:44 PM , Blogger Rachel said...

Pea's blog is great. I just don't know how she finds the time to do all she does. She must have some "superwoman" genes!

Lovely desktop! I'm dull and boring. I just use the same one all the time.

 
At 11:51 PM , Blogger b13 said...

I leave desktops all the time for all my visitors :)

 
At 12:21 PM , Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

That's a great pic for autumn.
Our leaves are just not barely beginning to turn.
Our surrounding hills will look gorgeous with all their fall colors. I love this time of year.
I can see why you love taking your rides at this time rather than during the hot, humid weather.

 
At 12:34 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks,

B13-JD & Rachel


LOL- Well, you all know me well enough now to know how much I enjoy PICTURES OF EVERYTHING!

...so- not surprising that I change my desk top pic often, ehh?

Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home