Junie's Place: My night

Saturday, September 29, 2007

My night



Last night I was feeling very sad.

Maybe in part because my girls decided to go home instead of staying here one more night. Of course they are only 5 miles or so down the road from us and knew we'd be there if needed. I guess it's normal to want to get back to your own home as soon as possible.

Anyway- I spent hours after dinner listening to Beatles music. I love their music . Of course- who doesn't? :) Still-I ended the night of music with a lingering feeling of sadness...
(Lots of personal things going on recently and I can't always shake off the worry and stress...)

Got to bed very late (OR EARLY-2:00 AM) and didn't sleep well...woke several times between 2:00 and 8:00 AM. Find I am getting a cold or something...very headachey today!!

Tomorrow we are invited down to our daughter Tammy's and S-I-L's house in Orlando. Her B'day is Oct 1st., so we're gonna celebrate it tomorrow. Tina and Alli may go too, if Tina feels up to the ride down there. I'm afraid she won't-and probably shouldn't- but we'll see.

~~~

Anyway~ hope you enjoy the vid I posted last night..."The Long And Winding Road."

...a really wonderful song... That one and "Let it Be" are my favorite songs by The Beatles... :) ... so I guess you'd have to say Paul McCartney was my favorite! :)
Together- the 4 of them were the greatest!


Junie


Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

12 Comments:

At 1:12 PM , Blogger Granny said...

I liked the Beatles too and you're right about Let It Be.

 
At 1:15 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Yes- you're so right, there!

 
At 2:44 PM , Blogger Tammy said...

I hope this finds you feeling better...put your feet up and nap if you can today ;)

 
At 6:52 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Tammy,

Yes- I'm feeling better-thanks.

 
At 4:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess my favorite slow song was Yesterday! Hope the birthday visit was a good one and that you are feeling better!

 
At 10:02 PM , Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Just about everyone likes The Beatles. I know I do!

I hope you had a good time at Tammy's today.
Maybe that visit perked you up some.

Home sweet home is always the most comfy place to be. I'm sure Tina was eager to get back home.

There's a show I set to record that is a Cirque de Soliel show done to Beatles music. I'm anxious to see it because usually their shows are pretty amazing.

 
At 10:06 PM , Blogger Susie said...

Sorry you're feeling down and headachy. Maybe some rest and the birthday party will cheer you up!
xo

 
At 10:45 PM , Blogger Rachel said...

I've been feeling like I was coming down with a cold. I'm trying to nip it in the bud before it gets too much of a hold. Hope you are feeling better Junie!!

Marc has a nice truck!

Pretty new calf!!

I like both of those Beatles songs!

 
At 7:21 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Momma,

Oh yes!! 'Yesterday' is a favorite of mine also!

...Seems I liked McCartney's songs best!

Junie

 
At 7:23 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi JD,

Yes, we had a nice day in Orlando...but just the 4 of us!

Junie

 
At 7:25 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Sue,

Thanks. I am feeling somewhat better and enjoyed the day with my daughter and S-I-L.


Junie

 
At 7:28 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Rachel,

Hope you're feeling better with that cold trying to take hold.

I'm feeling ok- and enjoyed yesterday at my daughter's house.

Thanks for visiting.

Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home