Junie's Place: My day- 11-6-07

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

My day- 11-6-07

I'm back from a very tiring but necessary shopping trip for household supplies... Was out of some essentials such as coffee creamer- doggy treats and toilet paper; the things folks tend to demand around here when supplies get low.

I spent some time looking at the holiday decorations but didn't buy anything at all in that department. In fact, didn't buy one single thing of a
frivolous nature. ~ Oh, wait!! I did buy a glass fruit bowl- deep and on a red pedestal type base. I thought it would be pretty for a fruit salad bowl for the holidays!

After returning home and putting everything away I went online to check out my stuff here!

Lol- In my absence, Marc had been having fun with a new camera he just bought! He made ~and added to my picture site~ 48 pics of the cows!!! (plus other things too) :) Looks like he just put it on automatic and let it go-as there are 4-5-6- very similar shots of each setting! He went a little wild with his cow pics, I'd say! :)

Here's a few of them! You'll see the new Red cows are mixing and mingling well with the original ones!





~~~

Last night when I went to feed my cats I realized 'The General' didn't come around when I called them...nor was I able to find him before I went to bed late last night... And today he is still not around. I'm afraid something has happened and he won't return to us. You see, our cats are outdoors cats, but had a way into the screened back porch at night and that's where they usually sleep.

~~I'm very sad about my beautiful General and hope he's safe but I have a feeling he won't be back!



...More and more I'm thinking that I will not want pets any more after the ones I now have are gone.
Too much heartache!


Junie

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 7:46 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Hello dear Junie:-) I'm back from my trip and now trying to catch up with everyone...I feel like I've been away for a month instead of only a few days! lol Oh dear, I do hope the General has come home by now!! I know what you mean about how hard it is when you lose a pet...that's one of the reasons I haven't had a pet in years. Glad to hear Marc was able to recover all your files from your old computer..great pictures he took of the cows:-) xox

 
At 8:39 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Pea,

Thanks for coming by to visit.

I really enjoyed your pictures of your recent trip. Beautiful scenery!

Well, my cat hasn't returned...

Life is just too sad sometimes...


Junie

 
At 10:28 PM , Blogger Skye said...

Oh, Junie, I really hope the General will come back!! Don't give up on him yet. Remember when I thought Zoe was gone, a couple of years ago? And then she came back after a day or two, a bit ruffled and hungry, but otherwise fine.

I will think really good going-home thoughts about The General for you.

 
At 12:36 AM , Blogger Merle said...

Dear June ~~ I am so sorry that you lost your nephew, too young. And so sorry for your sister and b-i-l ~ a
sad time for them. Glad you were able to be there for them. Glad Marc has sorted out your computer for you.
The cows look nice. I do hope your General comes back ~ maybe he still
could return. Keep smiling June, my
friend. Love, Merle.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home