Junie's Place: My sweet cat ~ and Beatles

Thursday, November 08, 2007

My sweet cat ~ and Beatles

My sweet General is still not feeling too energetic. He's just resting a lot now on the back porch! Poor old guy...he looks pretty scruffy and dirty, too! I DO wonder where he's been and how he got in this condition!




Some of the guesses and suggestions in comments - from you- my blog friends- ( as to what The General might have been up to on his wanderings) have been interesting and fun to read. :)

~~~

Someone even suggested that he 'Went Parading' as the Ringo character did in the Beatles movie, 'A Hard Day's Night!'

:) I like that idea!

~~Take a look~~





I had a great time watching this video and others from 'AHDN' on Youtube last night!


Such a fun movie and great music!!


Junie

Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

At 4:31 PM , Blogger Carolyn said...

Glad to see the General is back safe & sound!

Probably just out catin' around...

 
At 6:21 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Hello dear Junie:-) I so enjoyed watching that video...I can't remember when the last time was that I saw A Hard Day's Night!! That could indeed be the General is still trying to recover! lol xox

 
At 7:40 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Carolyn,

Thanks for visiting!


Yep- I sure hope General doesn't decide to do this again!

 
At 7:43 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Pea,


Yah- I think General will be ok - hope so anyway.

:) I really had a lot of fun with those videos last night! Glad you enjoyed seeing it.



Junie

 
At 9:30 PM , Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

If ONLY The General could talk!!!

 
At 10:08 PM , Blogger Skye said...

Is he eating and drinking okay, Junie? Just wanted to check... sorry; I know I'm a bit paranoid after what happened to Runty. I sure would love to know where General has been!

 
At 10:06 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi

Skye and Jamie D,

General is eating and drinking well so I think he's doing ok-....using the litter pan too.

( ...but he's still not talking about his adventure!!)



Junie Rose

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home