Junie's Place: Our Pre-Christmas Buffet

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Our Pre-Christmas Buffet


Our buffet was very enjoyable last night- :) though a smaller crowd than I have ever had here! There were only 7 of us. But we had a good time- eating the good food and then exchanging the presents we had for each other.

Here are a few pics from last night- (I didn't get a lot!)

My sis, Joy, and her son and his girlfriend.


My son, Christopher


Charles, and me, by the Christmas tree.






Some of the food



















Some of my gifts...







My sister searched the net and printed me out a bunch of Dan Fogelberg pictures- throughout the years of his career! I loved seeing them and loved the thoughtfulness of my sister in doing this for me!
Thanks, Joy!
(for these pics and all the other things you and Mike gave to Charles and me.)






Chris gave me some old Rock n Roll cds.
My son loves Christmas and loves giving gifts to us and puts a lot of thought into finding what folks would like! :)
I see he's been paying attention to his old mom's fascination with catching up with my classic rock and roll music!
These are some cds I've been looking for!
( Dire Straits, 'Love Over Gold'- 'Kansas, 'Point of Know Return'- Supertramp,'Breakfast in America' and Justin Hayward & John Lodge, 'Blue Jays'

Thanks, Chris! And also for 'Knots Landing- First season!' It will be fun watching that again.












I haven't played any of the 'new' music yet.


Last night I played Dan's beautiful Christmas music.

'BING' is waiting for his chance! :)







Christmas is almost here!!


Love,
Junie

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

At 6:06 PM , Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

How nice having a pre-Christmas buffet. The oranges on the table look so good to me. I could eat oranges alllll daaaay loooong.

Merry Christmas Junie. It's been so much fun getting to know you & your family this year and I hope that our friendship continues to grow throughout the coming years.

Best Wishes for this Holiday Season.
Sandy
xoxo

 
At 6:24 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Sandy,

Thanks so much for the very nice greeting. I have enjoyed getting to know you as well.
...We seem to have a lot in common...the love of riding and the love of our families. (to name a couple)

Have a very Merry Christmas!

Junie

 
At 6:40 PM , Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

My hubby and I used to watch Knots Landing.
Now, Nicolette Sheridan is in another of my fav shows.... Desperate Housewives.
She plays a skanky woman pretty well in both shows, doncha think??!!

What fun you all had! Yummy food and some gifts and lots of love.
I am going to make your Magic Cookie Bars. I bought the ingredients yesterday, and I look forward to baking them and EATING them!!!

Merry Pre-Christmas Weekend!
I hope you are have a good one and not a hectic one. I did some major grocery shopping yesterday, so I won't have to go into another store until after Christmas. Hallelujah!!

Junie, I wish you and Charles and your family a wonderful Christmas!!!

 
At 8:27 PM , Blogger Peter said...

Merry Christmas June and Charles.

 
At 10:32 PM , Blogger Granny said...

Sounds like a wonderful time.

A very Merry Christmas to you and yours.

 
At 11:46 PM , Blogger Skye said...

Looks like you had fun and good food!! I am glad. :)

 
At 9:14 AM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Hello dear Junie!

I'm finally here to catch up on your last few posts...I'm so behind with all my visits lately!! Sounds and looks like you had a wonderful buffet with some of your loved ones...I so enjoyed looking at all the pictures:-) The food looks sooo yummy!! Love the Christmas shirt you were wearing too! xox

 
At 5:39 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, all of you, for the warm greetings!!

May we all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!


Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home