Junie's Place: About Valentines

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

About Valentines



This cute Valentine card was posted at Pea's blog for all of her
blog buddies and Valentines!
( that includes me )

:)

Thanks, Pea!




~~~

SOOO ~ the big day to celebrate LOVE is just around the corner!
We (Charles and I ) don't have any plans...none that I'm aware of, anyway! Maybe a ride! That would be neat! ;) We'll see what comes up!

I DO have some poems I'm thinking of putting on my poem site!...Haven't decided which ones to post yet. Or how many...or even if I should bare my soul for all to see!
:)

All my life I have been a hopeless romantic !

What!!

You hadn't noticed?


:)


Love,
Junie Rose
xoxoxo

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 8:18 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Hello dear Junie,

You're more than welcome for the Valentine but ummmm, that's not the right one! lol It's the other one, the one with the cherub holding an open book that says Happy Valentines Day Love PEA xoxo...that one! lol I think it's wonderful that you're a hopeless romantic...I am too:-) xoxo

 
At 8:23 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

LOL-LOL-LOL!!


Oh well - but I like this one! Can I keep it?



Hugs)))

Junie

 
At 8:40 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

LOL sure you can:-) xox

 
At 2:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a hopeless romantict, too.
Awww
(((junie)))

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home