Junie's Place: Changing Horses ~ Dan Fogelberg

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Changing Horses ~ Dan Fogelberg



  Thinking of Dan tonight led me to  this absolute ' Gem' on Youtube!

This goes way back to the beginning.  He did this song the first time we saw him perform! I have always loved  this one and ALL of his early songs... :)  Well, all of his later ones, too! 

Hope you all enjoy this music and seeing the beautiful guitars he collected!

I was so thrilled to find this one!!





Wonderful, Dan!!


Junie ~#1 DanFan~Forever

Labels: , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 7:07 AM , Blogger Judy said...

Thanks for sharing and thanks for your sweet comments about my grandson. I am sure his music will be around for many years to come.

 
At 12:26 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, Judy!

I've been a loyal Dan Fogelberg fan since the early 70's and I was so sad when he passed on at such a young age! But I'll always have his music to enjoy.


:) Yes, your little grandson is adorable!!


Junie

 
At 12:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:18 PM , Blogger maryt/theteach said...

Thanks JunieRose, for the lovely song by Dan F. :)

 
At 10:16 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks for coming, Mary.

I just loved Dan Fogelberg and had to remember him on his birthday! I'm happy to know some of my blog friends also liked his music!


Have a good day.


Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home