Junie's Place: Alphabet Soup Tuesday ~ 10~21~'08

Monday, October 20, 2008

Alphabet Soup Tuesday ~ 10~21~'08

It's time again for Alphabet Soup Tuesday!
Visit Morning Glory for more on this!



This week we will be looking for things that begin with the letter 'F' that add FUN to our lives!

OK~ I can think of a FEW !

~~~


Family


Friends




Flowers





Fruit



Fun



Fall Leaves ( NC trips)



Florida Sunsets



Last but not least...our flag and the freedom it stands for!

May we always have this!




Junie

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

At 11:35 AM , Blogger someone else said...

Our flag and freedom -- what good additions to the list!

How about Fogelberg - I can't believe we both forgot him!

 
At 12:20 PM , Blogger Susie said...

Hi Junie,
Our lists are much the same, except I should have also included flag and freedom.
Your sunset is beautiful too :)
xo

 
At 1:04 PM , Blogger Linds said...

Hi Junie - we have some the same too - great list!

 
At 1:37 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

MG,

Yes!! I thought of Fogelberg but I had just mentioned him in my last post so decided not to in this one!

( But wish I had anyway-I feel a bit disloyal. ;( )

I wanted to end my post with the flag and our freedom! Very important issues right now!


Junie

 
At 7:02 PM , Blogger Fred said...

A FANTASTIC post!

 
At 8:27 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks Fred!

 
At 2:38 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks to ALL of you for visiting-and I will get around to your blogs ASAP.


Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home