Junie's Place: To The Morning~ Dan Fogelberg & Sunrise

Monday, October 20, 2008

To The Morning~ Dan Fogelberg & Sunrise

~ To The Morning ~


 This morning I was up earlier than my usual time and when I went out to my front porch I realized I  was just in time for this beautiful sunrise!

I went back inside for my camera and as I started taking my pictures I noticed that my scarecrow  seemed to have shifted his stance - as if for a better view of the glorious sunrise!   :)   Who could blame him!! 

 The sunrise brought this beautiful song, by the wonderful Dan Fogelberg, to my mind!



To The Morning~ Dan Fogelberg




This is from DF's first album ~ "Home Free"~ 1972

This Youtube is brought to you by beggarsgame

 ( I will always feel a profound sadness for the loss of this so very talented artist!  1951~2007 )


Junie ~#1 DanFan

Labels: , , , , , , ,

10 Comments:

At 3:24 PM , Blogger Donna said...

WOW Junie! What a Great shot!! Happy day sweetie!hughugs

 
At 4:47 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks Donna! Yes- I got lucky with catching that sunrise just right! :)


Hope you're having a good day!


Hugs))


Junie

 
At 5:22 PM , Blogger Fred said...

What a great song. I can remember going to one of his concerts. He really put on a great show.

 
At 5:28 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Fred,

Oh!! Dan's music was a BIG thing in my life for over 30 years! I/we went to about a dozen concerts over the years...the last being in Atlanta- his last tour before he became ill!

None better than Dan Fogelberg-IMO!


Thanks for coming over.

Junie

 
At 9:11 PM , Blogger Rachel said...

Lovely sunrise, and a great song by Dan! He was such a good singer.

 
At 9:28 PM , Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

That's a prizewinning shot of a prizewinning sunrise!

 
At 12:55 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks Rachel and JD!

 
At 11:37 AM , Blogger someone else said...

That sunrise photo is stunning! Frameworthy, for sure.

 
At 9:29 PM , Blogger dot said...

Junie that is such a pretty picture!! I love your decorations.

 
At 2:19 PM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

That's a fie pic; top o the marnin to ya.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home