Junie's Place: Awards!! Awards!!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Awards!! Awards!!

My friend Joy, at 'Joy of Six,' honored me with these cool awards recently!

Joy has a fun blog! I hope you'll visit her when you have the time!



Awards


"The MILLION DOLLAR FRIEND AWARD"


Rules are:


1. Only five people allowed.

2. Four have to be dedicated followers of your blog.

3. One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.

4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award.


And...

Lady_Di_Award

This award is given for Friendship and Loving Generosity. The rules are to pass it on to 8 blogging friends who have brought me laughter, joy and friendship through blogging.


~~~

Joy also passed these other awards on to ALL her blog buddies!

( I AM one of her buddies so I'm also posting these awards here!! :) )





Thanks, Joy!




NOTE:

( I love the awards and being appreciated...will try to follow through and pick some blog friends to send them on to a little later...LOL - I can't seem to deal with rules right at this time!!)


Junie

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 11:48 PM , Blogger Carletta said...

Congrats Junie - you deserve them all!

 
At 9:05 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Carletta,


Thanks!

 
At 8:43 PM , Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

Junie....You are so welcome sweetie...and so deserving....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home