Junie's Place: Something sweet from Alli!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Something sweet from Alli!



Something happy here!!


:)



My granddaughter, Allison, just gave me permission to show all of you this video she did a few days ago!

This video was made for a contest. The requirements were to download the instrumental version of this Plain White T's song and the participants were to sing the lyrics along with the music. Alli went a step beyond by making the video, not just an audio, of the song!

The prize includes singing onstage with the band! :)

Alli wanted to film it all here at our place. She likes all the old , cool, stuff we have around! (haha) I love the concept of this video and Alli did a great job of editing it!
I think she, and her mom, did an excellent job with the video! And I had no idea Alli had such a sweet singing voice! (She's usually LISTENING to other people sing, not doing it herself!)

The first time I watched this I cried...but that's just me being Ginga!


Anyway~ hope you enjoy this!


"1-2-3-4"~ Plain White T's




Love,
Junie

( Ginga )

Labels: , , , , , ,

11 Comments:

At 9:28 PM , Blogger alliwithani said...

yay :) thanks for the plug, Ginga.

 
At 9:33 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

:)

You're quite welcome!

You did a great job with this!

I wish there was a way to Keep it on my blog...but I don't know if it's possible!


Love it-and love you !

Ginga

 
At 10:51 PM , Blogger dot said...

I have no idea who the band is but I think she did a fantastic job of singing and it all looks very professional. Beautiful girl too! I enjoyed watching the video.

 
At 3:50 AM , Blogger Carletta said...

Junie,
She did a great job! I loved the stone that her hand prints on it. Cute girl. I almost cried too.
Lovely a look around your place too.
Now I'm going to pop over and tell her how well I thought she did.
Carletta

 
At 8:32 AM , Blogger Carolyn said...

Oh my goodness, that was wonderful! She's so sweet vocally and did a great job of that video too! She has looks, a voice and an eye for videography :). You should somehow be able to keep this in your sidebar Junie.

What talented grandkids you have!

 
At 8:59 AM , Blogger Sally said...

I can't wait to get to a computer that I can watch this on. I know, though, that it is WONDERFUL!

Hugs to you, Junie.

 
At 11:23 AM , Blogger Skye said...

Wow, that was GREAT!! Very professionally done... I was really impressed. I hope she'll win, but either way, she should be really proud of the super job she did... and Tina too! :)

 
At 4:03 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

:)

Thanks, all of you, for visiting and your nice comments!

Junie

 
At 6:55 PM , Blogger DeniseinVA said...

I hope she wins also, I thought this was a great video, an excellent presentation of the song and yes, she has a very sweet voice. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, if I could I would vote for her. She deserves to win.

 
At 8:52 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks Denise!

 
At 10:58 PM , Blogger MrsDoF said...

Nice, very nice.

You are a lucky grandmother.

MrsDoF

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home