Junie's Place: Doctor My Eyes (post # 2 for today-check below for #1)

Friday, November 21, 2008

Doctor My Eyes (post # 2 for today-check below for #1)


My son Chris, after seeing his dad's eyes today said, "Mom, do you know what dad's favorite song is right now?"

LOL- of course I'm not quick enough for figuring out Chris' weird jokes, usually....so...
lol- I said something like..."I don't know- maybe Those Eyes...or Behind Blue Eyes..." :) But he said, "No- It's DOCTOR MY EYES!!"

:) And it made perfect sense!

....Except it can't be his favorite song for real because Chas. does not like Jackson Browne ! :) He did take me to see him in concert once, tho! Jackson Browne has been a favorite of mine since the 70's! I loved it - C. hated it!!

:)





:) Yes- we in this family, DO INDEED, have a strange sense of humor between us!

Charles is such a good sport he even said I could put this picture on of his poor eyes!

He Probably just wants all the folks to see how bad it looks! :)
(all the family members who read the blog)





He
could well be singing...'Poor, Poor Pitiful Me!'

I'll not worry as long as he doesn't start to sing....'Knockin' On Heaven's Door!'



P.S.
I know it looks bad but I guess no more than would be expected!

He'll be fine in a few days.

(just some reflections)

Junie

Labels: , , , , ,

9 Comments:

At 9:44 PM , Blogger Skye said...

Ya know, Junie... Charles doesn't look so bad, considering what he's had done to him! I bet that swelling will be down in just a few days and he'll be feeling much better.

Although... my husband glanced over at the picture just now and said, "He looks like his wife's been beating him!" HA HA!

 
At 9:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ginga,
I got your email so came over to the blog. Poor Gabbo. Does it hurt much? I hope not, but I'm sure he must have some medicine for it.

Terry

 
At 10:02 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Skye,

:) no I didn't do that!!
Well, it does look bad but I guess it's the normal way to look in these things! I'm sure it will be much better in a few days.

Thanks for all your comments here-also for the email you sent me recently- I'm sorry I haven't had time to get back to you on that-

Take care,


Junie

 
At 10:04 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Terry,

Yes, it's painful for him and all he has for it is ice packs- and Tylenol
for the pain. ( no prescription for pain )

I'm sure it will be ok in a few days>

Love you all,

Ginga

 
At 10:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Gabbo needs to get his money back for the hair cut he got the other day. out side of that, I think he looks great.

 
At 10:13 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

hahaha- yer very funny!

 
At 2:53 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Awwwww poor Charles, he does look like he's gone a few rounds in the boxing ring but as you say, that kind of swelling is expected after what he had done. I'm sure in a few days he'll be good as new:-)

I've been so busy in the kitchen these last few days, I haven't had time for visiting so I'm way behind on everyone's news. Time to get all caught up!! xoxo

 
At 4:57 AM , Blogger Merle said...

Dear June ~~ Glad to hear that Charles is over that op and though his eyes look awful, that won't last.
I hope you are doing all right yourself. Thanks for your visit, and like you, I don't know how we got on in life without computers, digital cameras andvarious other things. Take care dear
June, Love, Merle,

 
At 12:03 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks for visiting,



Pea
and
Merle

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home