Junie's Place: My music list

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

My music list


Last night and today I was working on a play list for some of my favorite songs!

Gotta tell you - I'm proud of myself for being able to figure all this stuff out! Lol- Believe me-it's quite an accomplishment for me...but I guess if you want to do something badly enough~you CAN!

Persistence prevails! The old saying applies here..."If at first you don't succeed-try, try again!" My grandpa (Big-O-Papa) had a different twist to that one! He always said, "If at first you don't succeed, keep on sucking 'till you DO succeed!" LOL! Yes, indeed, he was a one of a kind character!

Oh, well, as is my way I have gone off where ever my thoughts lead me.... :) in a lot of different directions...

But back to my song list...you will notice I have been extreme in choosing a whole bunch of songs-instead of just a few!
(As you may have noticed before, I am an extreme person in all the things I do! It's just me!)

At the top of the list are (I think 14) Christmas/Holiday songs by various artists! Most are favorites of mine...some I just included because it seemed appropriate - to round things out!

The remainder of (Reg) songs are some that I really like a lot! Again, I have included a big variety!

I hope you will enjoy my song list! I sure have done so, today. I've let the whole list play through a few times- as I worked on putting my Christmas together here!

Oh- and I put this at the top on my side bar, so that it's convenient for folks to turn it off or change songs as needed!

Tell me if you like the songs I picked! Really! What are your favorites on my long list of My favorites! :)


~~~

I worked on putting up some decorations today...have the tree up but only have the lights on , so far!...But we DO have our front lit up and the new entrance decorated. (sort of) I bought 2 Norfork Island Pines, potted small trees, for each side. Also have put the curtains back up. (I like them but may get some new sheers a little later!)




You will also see the stained glass window we had our guy, Ted, install for us. It's installed in the stairwell wall. Notice the pretty designs that are reflected throughout the day- ever moving and changing, as the day passes.






At night it looks really pretty from outside- with the light on over the stairs! This is a window we've had for more than 20 years. (very old, stained glass) Our original builder of this house was supposed to have put it in for us, but , in this, as a lot of other things, he disappointed us! Oh well! We got it now- and I'm happy with it!





















Tomorrow I hope to finish up my tree!

Time is running out on me!



Love,
Junie Rose

Labels: , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 10:24 AM , Blogger Donna said...

Naturally SARAH Always gets My vote!!hahaa...Everything looks Beautiful Junie!! Happy day to you!hughugs

 
At 11:49 AM , Blogger Judy said...

Your house and your decorations are just beautiful and I love the stained glass window. I enjoyed your Christmas music, too. I like Sarah, too, but some of the others as well.

 
At 3:05 PM , Blogger Donna said...

PS-I had to come back and listen to Annie's Song(John Denver) I Love his music as well....hughugs

 
At 5:38 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks,

Judy and Donna,

for looking and listening to some of my favorite music.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home