Junie's Place: From Hootin' Anni

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

From Hootin' Anni


UPDATE at bottom!
**********************


I visited my blog friend, Hootin' Anni, and saw that she had made this cute Santa card/Greeting for all her blog buddies!

Did I, gleefully, take it? You betcha! :)


You all KNOW how much I love that bearded guy - right??


Anni seems to
have a thing for Santa too! :)

BTW - Folks... Hootin' Anni always has a lot of fun stuff going on at her place!

You should visit her sometimes - like- right now!!

My thanks to you, Anni, for the cool Santa!

(now if only I could get it on my side bar....) ;(


Junie


UPDATE:

Oh, my goodness!! Look at that! I got that Santa on my sidebar-ALL BY MYSELF!! ;)

(BIG smile!)
Junie Rose

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

13 Comments:

At 4:32 PM , Blogger Judy said...

Really cute card, Junie. I will visit Annie just as soon as I can. Thanks.

 
At 4:59 PM , Blogger Sally said...

Junie, are you on the new blogger? If not, I can't help ya! But, new blogger makes it soooo easy to add pictures on the sidebar.

Love your friend's card. Very pretty!!

 
At 5:12 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, Judy!

 
At 5:14 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

lol-

I know Sally! It always looks easy when Alli shows me how ... ;) I'll have to ask her-ONE MORE TIME!!

 
At 8:41 PM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Hootin Annie is very talented.

 
At 9:44 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Yes- she is that, for sure!

 
At 7:29 AM , Blogger Merle said...

Dear June ~~ Lovely Christmas card from Anni. Thanks for your comments and glad you enjoyed the jokes. Yes thanks I am doing well at present and starting to get ready for Christmas. My daughter comes and gets me and takes me to her place 5 hours away, and then brongs me home a couple days later. I hope you and Charles are both keeping OK and enjoy the holiday season. Take care,
Love, Merle.

 
At 8:11 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Great to hear from you, Merle.

Enjoy the Christmas season!!


Love,

June

 
At 8:21 AM , Blogger Donna said...

What a neat Idea!! Happy day sweetie!hughugs

 
At 6:42 PM , Blogger dot said...

You did good Junie!
I love magic cookie bars but I've never seen that movie.

 
At 10:15 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks,

Donna

and

Dot!

Dot- hope you can watch that movie. It's very good!
( so are the Magic Cookie Bars- :) but you know that already!!)

 
At 10:37 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

There you go...you're a computer geek now! hehe Good for you for putting on that button in your sidebar by yourself..I knew you could do it!!! I love Anni and you're right, her blog is so much fun to visit:-) xoxo

 
At 10:49 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

:) Thanks Pea- haha- Junie -the computer geek!! Well-I DID figure it out....hope I don't forget again!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home