Junie's Place: About Alli...

Monday, December 01, 2008

About Alli...




...So-I guess yer thinking Alli is only about having fun...

















...with all the music concerts she goes to....all the involvement she has with the contests (and winning them!!!)...all the music fun she has with her friends! :)









Oh! For sure, having fun is a big part of what makes up 'Alli' but there's sooo much more than that!

Alli was in gifted classes all through her school years!

In high school she has been in the IB program-
read about it here!

She will graduate high school with the equivalent of one year of college credits! She will get full college tuition scholarships!

Last week she got an unexpected and unrequested -additional- amount of over $5,000.00! :)

She plans to attend school in Orlando ... college - and on into nursing school!

Yep! Alli has a lot to smile about!

SO DO I! :)












If I could only have one granddaughter....how COOL it is and how lucky I am that it's my Allison!


Love,

Junie
(Ginga)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

13 Comments:

At 9:28 PM , Blogger Sally said...

Alli is truly special, and nothing you write about her surprises me! You're so blessed just as I am to have a spectacular granddaughter. And, someday maybe you'll know the joy of being a great-grandmother but we won't push it. hahaha Of course, though, I'm a VERY young one. :)

 
At 10:56 PM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Yay for Alli and her Grandma!!

 
At 10:59 PM , Blogger Fred said...

Congrats to Alli. As an AP teacher, I know how hard it is to keep up with all the work, plus pass the AP exams. And, IB exams are even harder.

Wow!

 
At 11:04 PM , Blogger dot said...

You have a right to be proud of that girl!!

 
At 4:01 AM , Blogger Carletta said...

A loving Grandma you are Junie!

Says something that we both posted Granddaughters today!

 
At 10:11 AM , Blogger Skye said...

Alli is amazing, and you are the sweetest grandmother, Junie! You are lucky to have Alli, and she sure is lucky to have you too! :)

 
At 3:41 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Sally,

Thanks!

Yes, our 'Grands' are all precious-I'm sure the 'Great-grands' are too! My mom always said there was no difference in the love felt for all of them-I believe it was true for her and I think it will be for me! I'm a LOT like my mom-and that is a GOOD thing! :)

Yes , you are young to have great grandkids already- but LUCKY! I see no signs of any in my near future-although I was a young mom-at 18 and a young grandma -at 42!

Sally, I was happy to know you had a good trip and visit with your folks at Thanksgiving!


Hugs))


Junie

 
At 3:43 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

AC

Fred

Dot

Skye

Carletta,

Thanks, guys and gals, for visiting!

Yes- I'm very proud of my granddaughter- and my boys too!

 
At 7:05 PM , Blogger alliwithani said...

Aw, thanks Ginga. :)
Love you!

 
At 9:33 PM , Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Congrats to Alli on her scholarships!!!!
I wish Courtney had a full scholarship at her college.
She got a good scholarship, but not a full one, so we are having to dole out the dough.
:-)

 
At 11:13 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Alli,

:) you are so welcome- and you know how proud of you we are and how much we love you!

xox

Ginga

 
At 11:17 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

JD,

Thanks.

Yes- it's very good Alli will have the means of getting her education completed! And I'm glad she has a plan all worked out of what she wants to do!

 
At 7:51 PM , Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Junie...you have a lot to be proud of, and Allison should be proud of her accomplishments. She's achieved a lot in her few years.

Way to go Alli

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home