Junie's Place: Prancer

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Prancer



This is my all time favorite Christmas movie. I try to watch it  at least once every year just before Christmas.

This is the kind of little girl I was in many ways.  (especially the total trust and belief in santa that she has- and in God and heaven. )

Oh! It's just a most endearing movie to watch - IMO-  The total movie can be found on Youtube, in 12 parts! I bet if you watch this first part you will want to watch all of it! ;)  I watched it all tonight- while baking my 'Magic Cookie Bars.'




I LOVE, LOVE,  LOVE IT!! 

 How about you?



Love,
Junie

Labels: , , , , , ,

12 Comments:

At 10:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is enough to make you want to see the whole thing.

 
At 11:10 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks for looking! I just love this movie and like to share it! :)

Junie

 
At 9:18 AM , Blogger Hootin Anni said...

For the last two years I've had a 'new' favorite movie about the holiday season, and that is Polar Express. It makes you believe!!!

Happy Wednesday

 
At 9:28 AM , Blogger Sally said...

Junie, you are always so upbeat and sweet so, well, I just love you! :)

 
At 12:22 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Sally,

You're just too kind! :) But thanks!

Same back to you!


Hugs))


Junie

 
At 12:25 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Anni,

That's a nice movie too!

Oh! Thanks for that Santa button you made. I haven't yet brought mine over but I will !
LOL-I think you like old Santa about as much as I do!

Junie

 
At 2:48 PM , Blogger Donna said...

Now if Only I can find my copy of the movie!!! Thanks Junie!hughugs

 
At 3:58 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Donna,

If you can't find your copy you can see it all online>

 
At 8:41 PM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

I'm a Scrooge man. Let me clarify; I mean I like to watch "A Christmas Carol." :)

 
At 10:41 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Oh, Junie, I just love the movie Prancer as well and watch it every year...I had bought the dvd a few years ago. Doesn't hurt that one of my fave actors, Sam Elliot is in it! hehe xoxo

 
At 10:52 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Cool, Pea!! I have the DVD too but I just watched it again tonight-online- on youtubes!

Oh!! Sam Elliot is a favorite of mine too!

Hugs))


Junie

 
At 6:31 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

AC,

:) I like that too!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home