Junie's Place: Watery Wednesday~2~18~'09 : Bubbles

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Watery Wednesday~2~18~'09 : Bubbles

Today is the time for 'Watery Wednesday' posts!




Go here to find other water posts.

~~~

My post today will be a little different from the usual water picture ~ :) ~ but a fun one!

What's more fun than a little kid in a bubble bath ~ for the kid AND for the parent and /or grandparent!

This is my grandson Zach when he was between 2 & 3 years old.



He's grown now but I remember this day well and a lot of others similar to this one!
His mom and I ( Ginga) were in attendance at this one!

:) Zach (and all the grands) loved the Jacuzzi bubble baths a lot!
The tub has water jets that make piles of bubbles, as you can see.

~Zach was just getting over Chicken Pox at the time of this photo, so I'm sure that particular bubble bath was extra soothing !~
:)



Love,
Junie
(Ginga)


... still missing those times...

Labels: , , , , ,

13 Comments:

At 1:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww, how sweet, and very different from all the other photos. Thanks for sharing!
Ginger

 
At 2:12 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Ginger,

Thanks for stopping by-:) happy you like my choice of photos today! (sure miss when my grands were little!)

Junie

 
At 4:24 PM , Blogger Tammie Lee said...

This is a great watery photo! It is so wonderful how photos take us right back!

 
At 6:30 PM , Blogger DeniseinVA said...

Awww Junie, this is an adorable post of your grandson Zak. He is having so much fun as I am sure you and his mom were. Great post for Watery Wednesday. Love your music on here too. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

 
At 9:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a wonderful, fun shot. I love all of those bubbles too. I did that in a hotel room once. Don't know what I was thinking.
:-D I almost made a mess and had to turn off the jets.

 
At 10:07 PM , Blogger dot said...

Haha! That's the cutest watery picture I've seen!

 
At 7:46 AM , Blogger Jeanette said...

Hi Junie.. AWWWW A cute picture of Zac covered in bubbles...

 
At 9:58 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

:) Thanks, All!

I appreciate all your comments!


Junie

 
At 11:53 AM , Blogger Judy said...

Infinitely warmer than the bubbles I posted!!
Zak does look as though he was having fun!! And I know what you mean about missing the fun when the kids were little. I don't have grands, yet, and one child said my only grandchildren would have 4 feet, but I miss them...
Thanks for sharing!!

 
At 12:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like a lot of fun!

 
At 1:44 PM , Blogger Donna said...

Awww...those were the days, heh Miz Junie?!!!! I remember them well...he was Such a smiling cutie!!!hughugs

 
At 3:03 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

What a little sweetheart he was and truly seemed to be enjoying his bubble bath:-) I remember my two boys loving bubble baths as well when they were that age...Shawn would put bubbles on his face and then pretend to shave them off! lol xoxo

 
At 2:49 PM , Blogger Carletta said...

He sure likes like he was having fun!
They grow up quickly. Our little Lily is almost getting too big to sit in the sink anymore for a bath and I miss it already.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home