Junie's Place: Sky Watch Friday ~5 ~ 15 ~ '09 (and a poem)

Friday, May 15, 2009

Sky Watch Friday ~5 ~ 15 ~ '09 (and a poem)

It's time again for Sky Watch Friday!




Click here for more sky pictures around the world.


~~~

These are some random sky shots from my world !








~~~

I have posted this poem before but I feel it fits here, with the last, moonlight picture.
...except this image doesn't have the stars of my poem! :)
However, the deep blue/black velvety color is the same!

I remember my feelings of the night this poem came to me!

I had just had a wonderful conversation with a friend ~
of all the wonders of the sky and the universe and of our Creator!

The star-studded sky, as I gazed upward,
just about took my breath away!

~~~

( click on poem to enlarge )





Junie

Labels: , , , , ,

8 Comments:

At 1:10 PM , Blogger Ria said...

i love the 2nd photo!!! fabulous! see you again!

 
At 6:14 PM , Blogger Sally in WA said...

Great photos! Thanks for sharing them.

 
At 7:25 PM , Blogger Donna said...

BEAUTIFUL Junie!!! And I love that poem! Happy weekend!!hughugs

 
At 9:58 AM , Blogger Huzhar said...

The photos are wonderful. They are so beautiful. Nice poem. Thanks for sharing..

 
At 10:22 AM , Blogger Sally said...

You have a wonderful way with words, Junie Rose, and I appreciate so much you sharing with us. (((hugs)))

 
At 12:21 PM , Blogger Judy said...

The pictures are great and so is the poem. I like the first photo best. Have a good weekend.

 
At 9:50 PM , Blogger Mary said...

Wonderful photos!!

 
At 10:44 AM , Blogger storyteller said...

Beautiful sky photos and lovely poem!!! Thanks for sharing ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home