Junie's Place: Watery Wednesday ~5~13~'09

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Watery Wednesday ~5~13~'09


This is a day when we can post all pictures about water!

Go here for more!

~~~

These pictures were taken recently by my daughter and granddaughter on a trip to Chicago. It was a quick visit for them but they came home with nothing but praise for this beautiful city!

They liked these Face Fountains! :)






~~~

This post is a day late but I'm putting it on anyway!

Sorry to be late but I have been having a lot of computer problems lately!

It's pretty bad when you have to leave a comment on your own blog as 'anonymous!' :) In the end, had to change my password!

Have also been hit with that most dreaded nuisance - 'Spam!' At least it wasn't in the hundreds, as it was another time!! Still, I have to do a lot of deleting as these aggravating things are scattered randomly throughout my early blogs; and they also must be taken out of my saved mail!

ALSO ~ I have been dealing with a very erratic DSL connection!

( Is something telling me it's time to quit blogging?? )




Junie

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

At 5:13 PM , Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

NO! Don't quit blogging!!!!!

Those face fountains are really cool looking!

I hope your computer woes get completely resolved very soon.

:-)

 
At 5:49 PM , Blogger Sally said...

Oh, I LOVE those face fountains!!

I'm sorry you're having computer problems, Junie. No, it's not telling you to quit blogging, though. Hang in there!!

Speaking of water~we finally had about 5 min. of raindrops today, that's IT!!

 
At 1:55 AM , Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

I know computer problems can be so frustrating Junie....sometimes you just want to scream. But give up blogging? I DON'T THINK SO YOUNG LADY!! I sure hope all your computer headaches get fixed quickly Junie. Take comfort in the fact that we've all gone through it...and we're all still here. Love, Joy

 
At 6:07 AM , Blogger Cliff said...

Nope, it's agin the rules to quit blogging. YOu're needed here.
Neat photos sent to you from the windy city.
I've been sitting here and read all the way down to that young couple at the bottom. Like us, there's been a lot water under the ol bridge. Eh?

 
At 8:36 AM , Blogger Skye said...

You'd better not quit!! Or I shall be forced to hoot! ;)

 
At 9:51 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

:) Thanks, all you guys and gals!

Me? Give up?? Never!! I was just a little frustrated when I wrote that!

Cliff ~

Thanks for catching up with us here! Yep- a LOT of water under the bridge since C. and I started our journey way back in 1960 (when we met and '61 when we got married!)

Sally~

We finally got a little rain too! I'm so thankful for that. Chas. finally is cutting some grass today...or weeds, more like it! He avoids that when it's so dry because of the dust!


Thanks _ all of you!


Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home