Junie's Place: Today's Update

Monday, July 13, 2009

Today's Update

Update on my day!

Lol-a very busy day.
This is my 3rd. post of today!


Today I posted this on my Facebook page

...and this picture...


~~~

June Kellum Just found in my washing machine!!! Not kidding!! :( How did that snake get in there and HOW did it survive going through a wash and rinse- PLUS a spin cycle!! Geesh! I like snakes just fine- but NOT in my washing machine! Charles, of course, made a joke of it! It is a harmless red-rat snake (he said)...but I picked it up...thinking it was a cord or something...







~~~

Yes! It's true - and I'm not a happy girl tonight!

I'm bombing the room with some Fogger Bombs in hopes of getting rid of any little varmints that might still be in there!
I don't know what else to do. Any ideas out there?




Junie

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At 9:05 AM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

That would be extremely unnerving.

 
At 11:17 AM , Blogger Donna said...

HAhahahahaa....OMWord Girl!!!hughugs

 
At 12:02 AM , Blogger Mountain Mama said...

I'd find a motel! I do not like snakes of any size, shape or color.
I wonder if it actualy was in the washer throughout the entire wash rinse & spin cycle? Did it crawl like it was dizzy? LOL
Sorry I know this is not a funny situation. I can't imagine what I'd do if it happened to me. Probably faint.

 
At 11:25 PM , Blogger Carletta said...

OMG! I would have nightmares for nights on end!

 
At 10:52 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks All- for your comments!

I'm thinking the snake must have crawled into the machine-AFTER the load of laundry was finished! I don't see how it could have survived going through the wash!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home