Junie's Place: Life and Times of Junie Rose

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Life and Times of Junie Rose



Oh my goodness-what a time I have had !

I FINALLY - just this minute - got back here to be able to post!

Now that I'm here I don't know what the heck to, even, post!

~~~

Picked the computer up yesterday-after almost 3 weeks in 2 different Apple shops!

K... you can imagine I would be all excited about 'Getting Back'- right?

...And I had a whole lot of pictures to upload and go through- and a lot of emails and blog comments to read and respond to...lots of catching up to do on the forums. I set to work straight away on doing my things!

Within the first hour my computer shut down!!

As you probably recall, THAT was the problem that sent the thing to the shop 3 weeks ago! We had been told the problem was fixed- that some cable had been replaced and that they had had similar problems with this model computer. The problem seemed to have been pinpointed and solved!

I wasn't expecting a problem!!

Well...after a call back to inform them of the continued problem...I continued to work on my stuff (just as if things are cool and fine!) but it shut down another few times before I quit - late last night! You see- the problem I have is that it shuts down but comes back on almost immediately ...so I just continued on with what I needed to do. (just took a lot longer!)

Last night, too, I was unable to access my blog dashboard to make a post. I tried several times to reset my password but was unsuccessful until just awhile ago! LOL- SOOO...here I am!

My gosh... I get the feeling
something is telling me to give it all up!!

But I'm not gonna!

~~~

OK - NOW - PLEASE no cracks about how great 'MACS' are supposed to be! :)

~~~

~Thru the eyes of Junie Rose ~ the past few days~



~ Some random shots of what we've been doing these past weeks~


On Father's Day





















...fixed up my little music corner...














We did a lot of gardening the past couple weeks!!






























'April' enjoyed spending time in the overgrown meadow!







~~~

Charles and I went to a 'Tea Party' on the 4th!



































I liked that lighthouse T-shirt that man was wearing! :)
I have a keen interest in lighthouses these days!


~~~

Tina made us this cake and we had a little party and cook-out on July 5th!



Yummy!



Junie

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 12:30 PM , Blogger Carletta said...

It's good to have you back Junie - I hope you can stay. :)
I'd be asking for a refund from those guys!

Love your pics! It looks like you've had a great time.
I'm hungry now for a piece of cake. :)

 
At 3:44 PM , Blogger Donna said...

Well...Here's hoping it's an easy fix like a loose cable on the back of the CPU!!!
Love the photos sweetie!!
MISSED YOU!!!
(((HUG)))

 
At 10:22 PM , Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Macs don't usually have the problems like PCs do, but no computers are perfect. So sorry you've had to deal with so much computer crap!!
Hooray for the Tea Parties!!!!!
Thanks for sharing all the pics from your garden and your music nook and that yummy flag cake.
I'm glad you are not going to give up blogging. That would make me very sad!!!!

 
At 11:25 PM , Blogger Mountain Mama said...

Hi and thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I'm glad you liked the daylilie's and hope you can grow and enjoy some again too.
Sorry your computer is misbehaving. I hope it gets straightened out soon. I know how frustrating that is.

What is the yellow flower called, and the bright pink clustered one too? I've never seen any like them before.

It's good to hear your tea party was a success. The one here was too but I was not able to go.
God save us from all the stupidity going on.

Seeing your cake made me smile because I made one just like it for my oldest grandson back in 1992 when he joined the Navy.

I enjoyed reading your posts and will be back.

 
At 4:07 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

It is always frustrating when things don't work the way they should. But it seems you are not losing what you post each time it goes down and maybe the shop will have a fix for you that will take next time.

 
At 11:00 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, ALL, I will visit you as I'm able.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home