Junie's Place: Happy Birthday Zach!

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Zach!




Happy Birthday Zach!



BoldToday is our #3 grandson's birthday! It's hard for me to realize that he and my other 'Grands' are grown up now! I guess that's just a grandmother thing...or in my case a 'Ginga' thing!

We have lots of good memories, though, eh Zach?
The memories are priceless to me!

Here are just a few remembrances over the years... from early on to recent times!





















































Happy Birthday, dear Zach!

We will see you next weekend for a belated celebration!





Much Love Always,

Ginga



Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 8:38 PM , Blogger Sally said...

Awwww, those are some really sweet, sweet pictures! I hope your Zach has a wonderful birthday today and when you celebrate with him, Junie Rose. :)

 
At 10:35 PM , Blogger Rachel said...

Sweet post Junie!! They do grow up so fast don't they? I hope he had a wonderful birthday!!!

 
At 8:59 AM , Blogger Donna said...

Oh my Goodness! Time really is flying!! He just had a birthday...Was it Yesterday???Hahaa...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!hughugs

 
At 9:54 AM , Blogger Skye said...

I LOVE these pics, Junie! Who is that thoroughly unimpressed-looking guy in the back in the Space Mountain pic? Is it Dan? Too funny that everyone else is screaming and he looks bored! Oh, and how old is Zach now?

 
At 10:08 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

LOL- SKYE!

Yah -that was Dan! I don't know how he did that!!

Zach is 22!

...But...in this granny's eyes and heart-they are still my babies!

Hugs))


Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home