Junie's Place: Visitors

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Visitors

I went shopping yesterday!

Oh my! What a hot day it was...but just look at this beautiful sky. I took this picture on my way to the store.

(you all know how I love these kind of skies!)


When I got home in the afternoon my sis and B-I-L stopped by with their visitors from Ga...These are their little granddaughters, Emily and Kimberly! Such very delightful little girls these 2 are! :)




Emily wanted to get this pic of the 2 'older sisters!' :)





OK- have a lot to do so I'll get on with it! (lol-my hair still needs attention!)

Catch ya later...
and hope to have time to catch up on some blogs before I go tomorrow!


Junie

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 10:45 AM , Blogger Donna said...

Love your hair!
And those skies!! Happy day sweetie!hughugs

 
At 10:49 AM , Blogger Sally said...

Such cute little girls! :)

Ain't nothin' wrong with your hair, quit worrying about it!! It looks good!

 
At 6:56 PM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Our skies are somewhat fuller and grayer that that at most times on most days. These days, that is.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home