Junie's Place: Lucy ~ Monday, Aug 24, 2009

Monday, August 24, 2009

Lucy ~ Monday, Aug 24, 2009


Here's Lucy napping on my computer chair!

I guess she thought she'd better take the opportunity while she could because that seat is seldom empty! haha

I liked this so much I'm using it for my screen saver. (for now)

Feel free to use it for yours- if you'd like! Only thing ~ please don't disturb the little girl... as she's resting so well!





Ooops! Sorry, girl!!





Junie Rose

Labels: , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 9:02 PM , Blogger MYM said...

awww...lol. I love when they get all curled up like that ;)

 
At 9:04 PM , Blogger Sally said...

Cute, cute!! :)

 
At 9:09 PM , Blogger storyteller said...

Aw ... what a QT ;--)
I have Laila jumping the fence next door to play with Molly as MY screensaver.
Hugs and blessings,

 
At 11:11 AM , Blogger alliwithani said...

Awww I miss Lucy! Give her a kiss for me! :)
Love you Ginga!

 
At 1:28 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Such a little darling...makes you wish they would always stay that size! lol In my next life I want to be a cat, they always seem to be able to sleep wherever and in whatever position! hehe xoxo

 
At 6:06 PM , Blogger Skye said...

I love Lucy!! :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home