Junie's Place: Happy Birthday Pea!

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Pea!

Today is Pea's birthday....# 3o something, I think... :) ...Anyway-Pea had a big Faerie/Birthday party and she found some really neat costumes for ALL her guests!

This is the costume she had for your own- 'Junie Rose'.....AND she said I could keep the wings!

So cool! :)



Dear Pea, hope you don't mind that one of the other guests took this photo of me and so I decided to put it here...I just wanted EVERYONE to know how very talented our friend Pea is! :)

Visit Pea to see ALL her guests and their neat Faerie costumes!!

Happy,Happy Birthday, Pea!



Love and hugs!!

Junie Rose

Labels: , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

At 1:01 AM , Blogger Carletta said...

Junie, you look so cute in your costume!
I went over to Pea's place - that was darling! So many cute ideas for upcoming Granddaughter parties. ;)

 
At 9:31 AM , Blogger Donna said...

Wonderful costume!! And VERY PINK!!hahaa...hughugs

 
At 9:44 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

lol

Thanks, girls!

I enjoyed Pea's party! :)


Hugs))


Junie

 
At 11:05 AM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

I'm so glad you like the faerie costume I dressed you up in for my birthday party! hehe Of course I don't mind you putting the picture up on your blog, it's your face after all! lol Yup, #30 something...no wonder I love ya so much! xoxo

 
At 12:22 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

:)

Thanks,Pea!!

 
At 12:26 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, Carletta,

Oh-You'll have fun with those 2 darling little granddaughters in the coming years!!

I hope you get to spend lots and lots of time with them!!:)

Junie

 
At 12:27 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

haha!

Hi Donna,


Yep- I'm a very girly little girl, after all!!!

Junie (Pretty in pink)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home