Junie's Place: Sad/Happy Day

Monday, March 29, 2010

Sad/Happy Day




~~~

Today my sister and I had a day out together.

We had been wanting/needing to take flowers out for mom for a couple weeks and we finally got the chance today. As always it provoked feelings of sadness (always will, I think) but happiness too! Thinking of Mom and talking of her is always that bittersweet mixture of emotions for Joy and me.

We stopped by 'Michael's' to get some pretty spring flowers, on the way out! They have a big selection and we had trouble choosing but we finally decided on this mixed bouquet.

Such sweet little flowers for spring!
Mom would love them!

~My sis and me, with Mom's flowers~







Junie

Labels: , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 10:04 PM , Blogger Sally said...

The flowers are lovely, Junie. That's something I've been needing to do also. And, yes it is bittersweet, but we can always be thankful we had good moms. ((hugs to you and Joy))

 
At 12:13 AM , Blogger Skye said...

Those flowers are beautiful, Junie! I know your mom would love them. :)

 
At 8:58 AM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Apart from the different Do's, you two sure look like sisters.

 
At 7:06 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

No doubt your mom was smiling down at her two beautiful daughters. xoxo

 
At 7:38 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, dear friends!

Yep, AC, you can tell Joy and I are sisters! :)

Pea, mama always thought her girls were beautiful! :) (All moms do!)

I know she was smiling down on us!

Sally and Skye-

It had been too long since we took Mom flowers. I had taken some out just before Christmas, but they had somehow blown out- or something-There were none in her vase! That made me sad! Won't let that happen again if I can help it!!



Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home