Junie's Place: Congrats, Christopher!

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Congrats, Christopher!









Today, after a long year of classes, Chris (son) graduated from his Practical Nursing training!
He's worked hard and did well and he made us proud!

Here's some pics from our/his day.

~~~~~~~~

Zach (grandson) came up from Orlando for a few hours. Charles and I, Chris and Zach met Daniel (Grandson) in Gainesville for dinner. It was good to see the boys together for a little while. I mostly just watched them having fun talking together!

Zach has left for home and I'm very tired after the long day of activities!

Good!! Maybe I can sleep!

~~~~~~~~

...and a cute picture of 'The General.' He finds the top of the vine covered trellis an ideal place for Bird Watching! :)




Junie

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 11:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi June ~~ Congrats to your son on his
career choice and getting there.
I loved the photo of your General and
he looks nice there. I hope he only watches the birds. Your poem is lovely
all the days that are gone forever.
Thanks for your comments, glad you liked
the duck joke and also the brain joke.
Sounds like I am picking on the guys a
bit. Not my intention. Cheers, Merle.

 
At 12:15 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks for visiting, Merle,

Chris worked hard for this. I think it will turn out to have been a good choice for him.

Yes the poem has a lot of my sadness showing through- but it's just me! Have to write the way I feel!

Your posts always cheer me! :)

June

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home