Junie's Place: A Good Day!

Saturday, September 16, 2006

A Good Day!

Two of my 3 sisters, and their husbands, came to visit us. We had a nice lunch and a lot of catching-up conversations!

:) Here the 3 of us are! Junie, Joy, Gloria
...and Charles and me! (the ole farmer folks)

(my pictures didn't turn out well today and the ones of my sisters with their husbands were both blurred...sorry guys!)

~~~~~~

Best of all-THIS boy came to visit us! :)

Dan at age 3 yrs.!

Dan today-age 23!





Dan is our oldest grandson!

Daniel ~ Always a joy to both of us! :)

Junie
(Ginga)

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

At 2:02 AM , Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

I love ALL of these pictures Junie. I didn't know you had three sisters. That picture of Dan at 3...so cute. He's just as adorable now at 23. And of course, I love seeing pics of you and Charles...that's a particularly nice one of the two of you. Sounds like you all had a great time together.

 
At 3:40 AM , Blogger Granny said...

A good looking young man. Then and now.

 
At 8:53 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, Ann,

Yes, Dan was and still is a cute kid! :)
( no matter their age I will still yhink of them as 'my kids!' )

Thanks for visiting. Hope things are going well in your life.

June

 
At 9:07 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Joy,

Thanks for visiting.

Yes, there are 4 of us. The blonde is my baby sister, Joy!
I'm next-3 years older than Joy.
Gloria is the oldest, and Dolores (the absent one) is between Gloria and me-7 years older than me. She lives in NC.

...About Dan- He was always such a special boy to us-and still is.

BTW- those pics of your little Bella are just adorable!
LOVE that curly hair! :)


Junie

 
At 10:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

A fine lookin' bunch June.

 
At 10:48 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thank you Peter!

June

 
At 1:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ginga!! =]

 
At 1:27 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Alli!!
I love you!

 
At 7:02 PM , Blogger TJ said...

nice looking group!
I'm not feeling so well so I'm going to stop right here at this post for now...thanks for being a friend....
:-D

 
At 7:51 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks Tammy,

Take care.

Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home