Junie's Place: Long and winding road

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Long and winding road

Last night I did some late night listening/viewing of Beatles. A Hard Day's Night was first on our program - ending with some vids of the ' Get Back ' sessions in 1969 - some of the rooftop scenes, too! :)





They all look happy performing here but this was , actually, near the end of their

'Long and Winding Road,' together as a band!





~~~

I know I put this on not long ago but - here it is again! :)

This is such a beautiful song - one of my all time favorites!

( Yah - and I like Paul's beard, too!) :)


The music listen was very relaxing and fun as always - and I was able to get a good night's sleep when I finally got to bed!



Love,

Junie Rose





Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home