Junie's Place: My day continued...11-9-07

Friday, November 09, 2007

My day continued...11-9-07


Note:

2nd post of today ( a winter poem on post below this one)

~~~



Every now and again I like to look back at the same day a year ago and see what I was writing about. This time last year I had my kids on my mind...

( AND ~ I do today, as well!!! )



~~~

Thursday, November 09, 2006

What's up with Ginga's family!

OK- this is the week-end we had planned to go to Pensacola to see the "Blue Angels!" fly!

Once again we will postpone this...hopefully will see them in the early part of 2007!

~~~~~~

Something better came up! :) ...well- from this Ginga's point of view, it's better!

Our grandson, Brian , is performing at a church here on Friday night- opening for another band. He will be doing some of his original songs-solo- so of course we don't want to miss that. I love Brian's music!

Zach-our grandson who lives in Orlando- is coming up early tomorrow, so we'll have some special time to spend with him. We'll be happy to have this time with the "Grands!"
Dan might be able to come down from Gainesville too! Hope so!

Here are some pics of my 4 very special grandkids- Christmas season -1993

Dan-Zach and Brian















Alli-in my craft room. Alli has always been one of my biggest fans of my crafts!




Junie (aka Ginga)








Love (once again)

Ginga

(aka Junie Rose)

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 6:21 PM , Blogger Skye said...

I like looking back at the previous year's posts in my blog too, Junie!

I love those old pics of your grandkids... they are all cuties!

 
At 7:10 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Now you have me curious as to what I blogged about this time last year! lol What a great idea!! Love all the pictures of your grandchildren from years back...look at Alli and how young she was there:-) Adorable! xox

 
At 8:05 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi:

Skye
and
Pea


Thanks for your comments.

Time passes far too quickly...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home