Junie's Place: Time goes on...

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Time goes on...


Yes!
Just one more day 'til our Christmas Eve party.....and I am not ready!

Today I still have baking to do. I made a (DOUBLE) batch of magic cookie bars yesterday... but they were left in the oven just a couple minutes too long! (5- probably!!) They are too hard! :( Not sure if I'll re-do them ...or just pretend they are ok! Knowing me, tho, (as well as I do,) I'd say I will probably do them over! Not that these less than perfect ones will be dumped... You can bet every morsel will be eaten - perfect or not!


~~~

Lol- reminds me of how some Beatles fans talk about Beatles music...saying that even the
worst of the Beatles music is better than the best of other bands!!

WELL...that goes for these Magic Cookie Bars, too! They are better than most even at their worst!

~~~

Last night my SIL. Marc got home- and he stopped by here... Had to use my computer to get his trucking business taken care of. I was unable to get any blogging/computer time in. I missed that time I usually take for myself- after dinner- to relax! I wanted to listen to Dan's music also...I hope to get to do that tonight! I'm counting on it!!!


~~~

I had trouble sleeping last night as I usually do when things are thrown off track for me...

Turned my light off but tossed and turned , unable to get to sleep- until , finally, I decide to give my reading one more go... I reach to turn my light on and the dang bulb blew!! I did not give in to the uselessness of trying, again, to get to sleep! I'd done that for at least an hour! So I rambled around in the semi-darkness until I found a bulb I could steal from another lamp in the room! (all the while muttering and whimpering in my frustrations... if not worse!) I went through the routine once more (of reading) until I finally felt I could get to sleep!

LOL! Some of my nights would make very funny videos.....

~~~


Oh! I got the good news yesterday that my grandson, Zach, made it back safely from his trip to Chicago! (Just in time, looks like, from the news reports I saw today!) Had a lot of fun...saw snow.... wants to MOVE up there!!!

No!

I sure hope not!


Got to get going now and decide just what I need to do here to pull this all together! :)

It'll work out!


Love,
Junie Rose


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home