Junie's Place: Happy Birthday Tina!

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Tina!




Update:

This is Tina and her kids today! We had a good time!



~~~





Tomorrow will be Tina's birthday celebration. Her birthday is on Monday but tomorrow works better for everyone. Well, not everyone will be able to come but those of us here will have fun!
We will miss Marc - and our folks in Orlando! ;(

:) Tina is my youngest daughter...
K- she might not want her age told here...so I won't say.
( but she's almost 23 years younger than me! :) )

My kid's birthdays are beginning to make me feel old! LOL!

Maybe we can all shave a few years off our ages! (my kids AND me) ...Or maybe start skipping some of the birthdays as the years come around! Oh, there must be a way! We just need to work on it!

Lol- I'm just being Silly Ginga now! We really don't mind the birthdays accumulating!

~~~

Being a young mom was, no doubt, the happiest period of my life!

Some pics of our Tina~ and her brother and sister!


Happy Birthday, Tina!


Love,
Mom

Labels: , , , , , ,

15 Comments:

At 8:36 PM , Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

I hope Tina's b-day celebration is a great one!!
Have a SUPERB day!!!

 
At 9:45 PM , Blogger Jeanette said...

"Happy bithday Tina"
Hi junie. My eldest daughters bithday next wednesday I am 20 years older than her I had 4 the youngest just before my 30th birthday. I enjoyed being a young Mum and as they grew up got married we were young enough to travel then buy a caravan and see a lot of Australia. and enjoy our life together and now enjoying my Grandchildren the Eldest is 23,the youngest 4... take care junie enjoy life,,, jen:-)

 
At 12:01 AM , Blogger someone else said...

Happy Birthday to your Tina!

 
At 12:38 AM , Blogger Merle said...

Happy Birthday Tina ~ I hope your birthday is a very happy day for you.

Hi June ~~ I hope you all had a great time. and too many birthdays are much better than the alternative. I liked the early photos amd also the ones in an earlier post. Glad you enjoyed the jokes - the Driver one was a funny one. I was surprised that you don't have the Hoya - Wax-flower plant. Here everyone has one in a pot climbing up a wall somewhere.
Take care, my friend, Love, Merle.

 
At 9:08 AM , Blogger Cliff said...

Happy Birtday wishes to Tina. Send the heat from the candles up here.
Let's see 48 minus 23 would make her about 25 today.

 
At 10:40 AM , Blogger Shelley said...

Well be sure to tell her Happy Birthday from Texas!! Have a wonderful time.

 
At 10:57 AM , Blogger Granny said...

Happy Birthday to Tina!!

 
At 12:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Junie, I'm with Merle on the alternative thing. Take every day you wake up as a blessing and every birthday as a badge of courage, achievement, and gathering of love. Be proud of yourself and your children, and grands.

My oldest is 46, born when I was 26, the second son is 41, and my daughter is 36 born when I was 36 so I wasn't a young mother but I was a happy one.

Happy Birthday Tins!!!

 
At 4:40 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, all of you, for your wishes for Tina's birthday ! She appreciates your kind thoughts!

We had a good few hours here!

LOL! Cliff! You are a real funny guy! haha


Junie

 
At 7:26 PM , Blogger Skye said...

You DO look like a happy young mom, Junie! Your kids look really happy too!

Happy Birthday to Tina! :)

 
At 10:25 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, Skye.


Junie

 
At 12:59 AM , Blogger b13 said...

WOW! They all have those stone grey eyes!

 
At 4:00 PM , Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

Oh...."Happy Birthday sweet Tina." I love all your pics of you and the kids from years ago Junie....you were...and are...such a great mom.

 
At 6:24 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, Joy,

That was my happiest times... lol- along with being a granny.

 
At 6:29 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

B13,

They DO all have attractive looking eyes! But my daughter's are more green than her kid's eyes!

:) when she was little we called her Tiger because of her Yellow-green eyes! They are an unusual color!

Thanks for looking!


Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home