Junie's Place: Visitors!

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Visitors!











Today these fine folks came to visit us ~ Tina, Alli and Alli's 2 best friends!

Funny how everyone starts objecting when I bring out my camera~ but they always come through with the smiles, nonetheless! :) SO...I choose to take that as a go-ahead with my plan to document all my days and gatherings with all my folks and friends!

OH! Is Charlie showing an interest in my computer? :) I think that's all a phony show he's giving us! 'Prolly' making fun of Ginga! ;)








My cats~The General and Tiger~are always happy to pose for a picture! Especially that 'General!' But - handsome as he is, who could blame him?
( Tiger...you're pretty, too!! )




















My day was good! How about yours?


Junie Rose

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 9:47 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Happy 2nd Blogiversary dear Junie:-) I'm just so glad that we "met" through our blogs...how empty and boring our lives would be without all our blogging friends in it!! I'm still giggling at that picture of Charles...the look on his face is priceless! hehe Great pictures of your visitors as well and your cats are also precious!! xoxo

 
At 5:25 AM , Blogger bigbikerbob said...

Hi,Happy blogging birthday, glad you enjoy it so much. I have just spent a few minutes browsing your blog and see your a "Beatles" fan as well as the "Who", I have Three films and 27 CD's or album records of the "Beatles".By enlargeing the photo of Charlie I see the pond and fruit trees so your gardeners too then?.I will visit again soon.

 
At 11:02 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Bob,

Thanks for visiting and for your kind words about my blogging.

I have also checked out your blog and know you are a gardner-as well as a motorcycle rider ( as Charles and I are)
Also that you are a Beatles and WHO fan . Yes I am a big fan of both and have a lot of their cds and movies etc. And we were able to see the WHO in concert last year! This was an experience I will always cherish! But my husband only likes country music and bluegrass!

http://juniesplace.blogspot.com/2007/10/check-out-my-slide-show.html

Above is a slide show of some of my flowers! Enjoy!

Also you might enjoy searching 'Our Place,' in search bar, for some more of our flowers and home stuff!

'Searching 'Victory Ride' should take you to some of our rides! :)

Thanks,


Junie

 
At 11:57 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Pea,

I agree, our blog buddies add a lot to our lives-and you, of course, are one of my favorites! :)

LOL- Yes- Charles is a funny guy to be around-MOST of the time! I've been very blessed to have him as my husband.



Have a great day, Pea,

Hugs))


Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home