Junie's Place: Family Visit (for the family)

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Family Visit (for the family)

Today my sister and BIL, down from NC , came over for lunch and an afternoon visit. They stayed the first 2 nights that they were here with my other sis who also lives here in Ocala. (because I've been sick with this flu-thing!) I felt really bad and didn't want to expose anyone else to it ...so that seemed the best thing to do. They set up at my sis, Joy's house, this time...but by today we all felt safe in visiting!

(I am feeling much better, and , hopefully, now will not be the cause of anyone else getting sick!)

Joy also came over for lunch and we 3 sisters and 2 husbands had a nice visit!

Joy's husband couldn't get away from his print shop business to be here. :( He was missed.

Some pics of our day:

That fruit bowl is a late Christmas gift I never got in the mail for them! ;)


























It was good being together for those hours.

They are still suffering the loss of their son, Phil, last October (We all are) and the loss of their other son, Paul and granddaughter, Brenda, 3-1/2 years ago!

I was happy that they, seemingly, enjoyed the afternoon with us.


Junie

Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

At 9:49 PM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

I'm sure that you glad to be well enough to enjoy that little visit.

 
At 12:32 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

yes, indeed!

Thanks for stopping by, AC.

 
At 1:59 PM , Blogger Jean said...

Glad you're feeling better!

 
At 5:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It does help when you can spend some time with family. I never had any sisters so I don;t have the luxury of that type of visit. Glad to hear you are on the mend!

 
At 6:04 AM , Blogger Jeanette said...

Hi Junie, pleased to hear your feeling a lot better, and was able to spend time with your Sisters and there hubby's..take care warm hugs Jen

 
At 10:19 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks to you all for your visits and comments.


Junie

 
At 3:49 PM , Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Oh, what sadness they have endured. I know you all have endured it with them.
I am so glad you three sisters spent time together.
I'm glad you are feeling better too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home