Junie's Place: Got the tickets!!

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Got the tickets!!



I got the tickets ordered from Ticketmaster! Alli came up and helped me. I was a little nervous about it, having never done this before!
( lol- and my girls are old pros at securing concert tickets!)

...However - we were not able to get the best seats but they will do just fine! They are in Orch. - right side. They are almost the same location that we had the last time we saw Dan Fogelberg in 2003 ( his last tour)... just one row closer in!

It will be a little sad being right there in almost the same spot again where I last saw Dan!

Life is so strange sometimes!
Or is it just me who notices these sad ironies?

...Still- I am happy to have been able to buy these tickets and I know Knopfler will give a good performance!

Junie

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 4:40 PM , Blogger Donna said...

You make sure to have a Wonderful time!! So happy for you!! hughugs

 
At 4:44 PM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

... my girls are old pros at securing concert tickets!

Now June, that could be taken in more than one way. ;)

 
At 5:15 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

:)

Thanks, Donna.

I think we both will like this guy in concert!


Junie

 
At 5:35 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

haha-AC,


I just meant they buy a lot of concert tickets online!!
I mean- A LOT!!!

J.

 
At 11:11 PM , Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Goody!!
I notice sad ironies and coincidences too.

Next weekend we will be in Savannah, GA then in Orlando for a couple of days at Disney, etc...
I will wave in your direction!!!!

:-)

 
At 11:20 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Jamie Dawn,

:) Hope you enjoy Disney World next week end! ( And Savannah too!)

:) "It's a Small World, After All"

It happens we'll be in Orlando on Sunday, next week. We'll be celebrating Chas' birthday a little late with the family there.

Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home