Junie's Place: Family visits

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Family visits


Happy Autumn!






We had an enjoyable day yesterday with visits from 2 of my sisters and their husbands.

One of my sisters and her husband were on a return trip to their home in Winter Haven after a visit with other folks in Gainesville. Another sister and husband (who live here in Ocala) also came over, so we had nice visit.

(3 of 4 sister together...our other sister lives in NC)

Here we old gals are.....

happy ! :)



"Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be."

Abraham Lincoln


~~~

I'm trying hard to keep those words in mind as the final days progress toward the election!

I hope the changes we will be facing will be for the good of our country as a whole!

I HOPE we make the best choice for our future!







Junie

Labels: , , , ,

8 Comments:

At 1:47 PM , Blogger Fred said...

You guys look great in that picture! My two sisters come down from NY every January and I can hardly wait to see them.

I'm voting tomorrow. I'm ready for the whole thing to end.

 
At 4:52 PM , Blogger Sally said...

Aw, that's so nice and a great picture. I always wanted a sister, and then my sis-in-law came along and made it all better. :)

Yes, the election is mind boggling, and it will be nice to have it over. I read that "O" had over 150 million in donations. I just don't get it, but maybe I'll have to before it's over and done.

 
At 4:56 PM , Blogger Denise said...

How lovely this photo of you and your sisters is Junie, and the one of the scarecrow decoration and flowers is another. Glad you all had such a wonderful and happy time together. Thanks for stopping by my blog too.

 
At 7:10 PM , Blogger Judy said...

Great picture of you and your sisters. I am sure you really had a nice visit together. I love the picture at the top of the post.

 
At 9:01 PM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Happy Autumn to you too!

 
At 1:59 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks to all of you for visiting me here! I always appreciate and enjoy comments!

Junie

 
At 2:06 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Sally,


YES! A lot of us will have to do some adjusting! I hope I can manage to do so! :( This all has me very worried!

(...and you DO have to wonder about THAT much $$$ in donations, since we are in such dire straits financially!!!)

Junie

 
At 9:35 PM , Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

GO McPalin!!!!!!!

I'm glad you had a nice visit with your sisters.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home