Junie's Place: I WON!!

Monday, November 24, 2008

I WON!!

My friend Donna, at Made in Heaven, recently had a 'give -a-way' drawing for a couple neat things!

I don't often win these give-a-ways that my blog friends have but I got lucky this time!! :)

Here are the prizes I won! They arrived on Friday! I LOVE getting packages! I'm like a little kid in that way! :)

Here's what I got...this cool Goose Berry Patch cookbook and the little natural grass place mat! The mat is just perfect for my little turkey planter to sit on! :) It's just the colors I would have picked, too!



Thanks Donna-I love them both-and also the pretty card you enclosed!

~~~

I have things to do tonight so I will make this post short!

Hope you all have a good night.


Junie


Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

At 11:22 PM , Blogger Sally said...

That is so great - we knew you had won, and wondered when you'd receive it. hahaha Donna is a very special lady, and so are you! I'm happy for you, Junie. Now, cook up some of those recipes and I'll come down there and visit. :)

 
At 10:14 AM , Blogger Skye said...

Cool! Seems like winning things is running in your family at the moment! :)

 
At 11:20 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Sally,


Yes!! It's neat I won!! But , probably won't do any of these new dishes until later- Our plans are set for this holiday!

Yes, Sally, you and Donna are 2 of my favorite 'NEW' blog friends! :) I found you both at about the same time...not sure which of you led to the other...but I KNEW, right away, you were both good folks and ladies I would have lots in common with! :) Would be great to meet both of you in 'real life' someday!
Have a great holiday, Dear Sally.


Hugs))


Junie

 
At 11:21 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Skye,

:) Yah- we're on a winning streak it seems.

Ha- maybe I should buy a bunch of lottery tickets this week! :)

Hugs))


Junie

 
At 9:06 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Oooooh, look at those wonderful goodies you won...congratulations dear Junie:-) I have one of the Goose Berry Patch cookbooks and just love it...one of these days I'd love to order all the other ones!! xoxo

 
At 10:04 AM , Blogger Donna said...

Hahahaaa...I must have missed this post somehow!!! I kept wondering if you had recieved it!! Enjoy it sweetie!!!hughugs

 
At 10:15 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Donna,

I hadn't noticed that you HADN'T Noticed this thank you post! LOL- I meant to thank you at your place too, but guess I didn't ! lol- things have been hectic with all the activities of recent days.

I know I will enjoy this cookbook a lot!


PEA,


Thanks to you for your comments here, too! This is a really neat cookbook, isn't it!! :)


Hugs))


Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home