Junie's Place: Luke Bryan

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Luke Bryan



This is a new country music discovery for me! :) Yah! I know ~ country is not usually my #1 choice in music...but there's something about this guy that just appeals to me in a big way!!

I think -MAYBE- part of it is that he reminds me of my grandson, Brian! :)

This song is one that a lot of folks from the 'south/country' can relate to!

I think this young man will go far in the country music business! He has a good sound-PLUS-he looks good!! What do you think?





~ Some info about Luke Bryan from WIKIPEDIA~

Background information

Birth name
Thomas Luther Bryan

Born
July 17, 1976

Origin
Leesburg, Georgia, USA

Genre(s)
Country

Occupation(s)
Singer-songwriter

Instrument(s)
Vocals
Acoustic guitar

Years active
2007-present

Label(s)
Capitol Nashville

Associated acts
Billy Currington
Travis Tritt

Website
LukeBryan.com





Junie

( constantly searching !)

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At 11:16 PM , Blogger Rachel said...

Yep, he sounds good and looks good!!

 
At 11:16 PM , Blogger Rachel said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 1:52 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

;) Yes he does, Rachel, ~ in equal measures!


Junie

 
At 4:22 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

I'm a country music fan and I have to say that this guy can sing it really well...love the song! Doesn't hurt that he's good lookin' as well! hehe xoxo

 
At 6:27 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

:)

Thanks Pea. I'm happy you enjoyed it!

He sure is cute...looks a little like the young Elvis Presley to me... :) and that's a good thing!!

Junie

 
At 11:06 PM , Blogger dot said...

A Georgia boy has to be good!

 
At 10:20 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Dot, was thinking of you when I did this post! I thought you'd approve it! :) He does sing good, doesn't he!!

 
At 11:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a HUGE Luke fan and ran across your blog. Not only does Luke sing good, and let's face it, the man is very easy on the eyes, he's just about the sweetest thing ever. The first time I met him, I told him that whatever it takes for someone to make it in the music business, he has it, hands down. Anything else you wanna know about Luke, you just ask me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home