Junie's Place: Thanksgiving Day~2008 (for family)

Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving Day~2008 (for family)


It was a good day for me because the family was together once again.
(Everyone was here except Marc-my son-in-law. I was sorry he couldn't make it home.)

Our dinner turned out fine. With our guests bringing some side dishes and desserts, it made it easier.

I've been having trouble with my camera lately (the battery charger, I think) so I didn't get a lot of pictures of our day; LOL- but I
DID get the Big Bird!




























...And - the banana pudding!





















...And~ Harvest Loaves and Pecan Pies!

















Our guests:

My daughters, Tammy and Tina,
Zach(grandson) and his girlfriend,Ashley,with Alli,(granddaughter),
Brian and Dan(grandsons) with Chris (my son)
Terry (son-in-law)





























I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!



Junie

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

10 Comments:

At 1:13 PM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Glad you had a good one. That`s a huge turkey, and everything else looks scrump too.

 
At 6:53 PM , Blogger Maria said...

I loved all the photos and it looked like everyone was enjoying all that delicious food.

 
At 7:07 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi AC,

Thanks! That turkey was almost 20 lbs! It turned out perfect! :) Everything was good!

Junie

 
At 7:08 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Maria,

Thanks for coming by- Yes-a fine day and fine food! :)


Junie

 
At 10:09 PM , Blogger Fred said...

I can be there in a few hours to get a "to go" package. :)

 
At 9:19 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Fred,

Thanks! :)

But it looks like you guys had a great time of it down there in Tampa too!


Junie

 
At 4:14 PM , Blogger Donna said...

I Want some of that Nana Puddin!!!Hahaa...I Am going to Try to make those cakes though!! Happy day sweetie!!hughugs

 
At 4:21 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Now that's what I call a PERFECT turkey! WOW! Oh, Junie, everything looks so good and makes me wish I could have been there. So...when you sending me some leftovers??? lol xoxo

 
At 6:33 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

:) Thanks, Pea! YES! I love it when the turkey turns out so well! We really did have a just about perfect dinner this Thanksgiving!

(lol- I think we finished up our leftovers yesterday!)


Junie

 
At 9:34 PM , Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

I enjoyed your Thanksgiving photos.
YUMMY!!!
I can tell your day was a tasty one.

:-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home