Junie's Place: Some important pointers on life...

Monday, May 18, 2009

Some important pointers on life...


I got this in an Email from a girlfriend as part of a ladies/friendship post! I like these parts below very much!

Excellent advice!

:)

~~~

Be the kind of woman
that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, She's up!"



~~~

( not a recent picture but when I see it I always remember a real fun day on the VICTORY with my husband!)


Life is too short to wake up with regrets...

So love the people who treat you right.

Love the ones who don't just because you can.

Believe everything happens for a reason.
If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.
If it changes your life, let it...

Kiss slowly.

Forgive quickly.

God never said life would be easy.
He just promised it would be worth it.



Love,
Junie

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 11:50 AM , Blogger Marie Reed said...

Junie! What wonderful advice! It's good to wake up to this!

 
At 12:30 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, Marie,

I'm happy you enjoyed this! :)

Thanks for coming by and I hope you'll visit again.

Junie

 
At 2:03 PM , Blogger Donna said...

Nice post Junie and SO true!!hughugs

 
At 4:56 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

:) Thanks, Donna!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home